Intro To Imperial
Imperial Lifestyle Management is a one stop shop for all things related to financial services and management for our clients, and we are experts in our field. Our clients are highly trained professionals who trust us to manage their affairs, so when they’re delivering patient care, spending time with their family, or on vacation, they are assured their business is in good hands.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Inside Sales Support person who will combine their attention to detail with effective communication to support our advisors.
Ideally, you have a proven background of exceptional customer service and enjoy building relationships with clients. You will work directly with the advisors, clients, and other professionals to ensure client’s immediate needs are being met.
The Inside Sales Support person is an individual who is willing and able to manage multiple systems and requests with minimal supervision. You are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. You have immense focus to complete tasks without being distracted. You may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of your behaviour is to support the team to achieve greater levels of success.
This is not an entry-level role, and we are looking for someone with relevant and relatable experience to the position laid out below, who is looking for long term employment and growth within our company. Although the work hours and schedule are flexible, the first 3-6 months of training will be in office with few exceptions. This will give you an opportunity to meet our team, understand the processes, our clients and expectations before working more independently on your own.
Regular duties and responsibilities:
- Working with advisors and clients to implement the action items form the client’s financial plan. This will involve consistent communication with both the advisor and clients.
- Be the first point of contact in handling client’s questions or concerns.
- Manage advisor email accounts to keep the team informed regarding any new action items, requests, problems or issues that may arise from time to time.
- Regular follow up with fund companies and other vendors to help process client requests.
- Regular communication with clients to book or confirm appointments
- Assist with client meeting preparation, completing forms and other administrative tasks required for implementing client plans.
- Proactively contacting clients in Wealth Management initiatives (ie Transition updates)
- Uncover support needs of advisors and oversee their implementation
- Maintain an operations manual that documents the systems and standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System implementation and management
- Overseeing client services
- Client support and information sharing between clients and vendors
- Client’s/Vendor relations
“Must have”: Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer literacy: Gmail, Google Drive (Sheets, Docs), Windows Office Suite including Excel and Word, Adobe for PDF editing and management.
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Service-based attitude
Useful Knowledge and Skills
- Financial Advisor, tax planner, or admin experience in the investment, tax or banking industries.
- previous inside sales or support experience
- Strong understanding of mutual funds, tax planning, securities market or insurance is an asset
- Understand and adhere to applicable industry regulations and privacy law
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant work history in financial services is recommended
- Relevant work history in sales roles would be useful
We take care of our people:
- Competitive compensation, starting at $65,000 and adjusted to your experience.
- Annual performance-based bonus and pay raises
- Starting 3 weeks vacation
- Health Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Annual education allowances
- Cell phone allowance
- Health club allowance
- Travel expense pe diem
- Some flexibility to work hours and scheduling as per client needs
Our Purpose – To give clients the freedom to design their best lives.
Our Values – Integrity, Service & Growth
For Imperial to build a lasting culture we live these values daily. They determine how we operate the company, how we act as individuals and how we evaluate potential team members.
- 100% transparency and honesty with all stakeholders – Transparency and honesty can hurt but we can’t truly serve our clients with integrity if we are not honest and transparent both internally and externally.
- Practice extreme ownership, no exceptions – We are always responsible for everything action and communication. There will never be a time that it is accepted to pass the blame to a teammate or client.
- Discipline equals freedom – We will be disciplined in our thought, processes, and actions. This discipline will allow us the opportunity to realize our goals as individuals and an organization. Goals we couldn’t imagine without discipline.
- Data is our lifeblood, we will ensure all data is accurate and secure, always – Data is by far our most valuable external input. We will take great care in collecting, storing, and transmitting data, without exception.
- We do the work – We will always take the time and do the work that needs to be done. That is what stakeholders expect of us and what we promise them when we accept them into the family.
- Everything we do must be done with and for a purpose – No matter the task, it is vital to the ensure the clients and teams goals are met. As such, everything we do will be given the respect it deserves, and the results will speak volumes.
- We will only work with ideal clients – Carefully selecting the clients we welcome into our family is of utmost importance. Our ability to serve our clients to the fullest is directly impacted by a clients fit with our unique offering. If someone is identified as not being ideal after a period of six months, we will have a candid conversation with them to ensure the engagement is mutually beneficial.
- Knowledge is at the heart of everything we are as an organization, if we are not learning and teaching, we are failing – If data is our lifeblood, knowledge is our heart. Without our unique knowledge and experience we can’t interpret the data into useful information and recommendations. It is for that reason that everyone on the team is required to expand their mind, continuously.
- Slow is steady, steady is fast – We all know the tortoise beats the hare in the fable. The same holds true in life. To build Imperial into an enduring great company we will do so sustainably. That means staying true to our hedgehog concept and 20-mile march. Although we may review results on a quarterly basis, we will not measure the suspect of the team quarter by quarter. Instead, we will maintain a longer time horizon to achieve our BHAG.
- Time is the most precious resource – For clients, the result of our service is time. Time, they didn’t have before that they can use how they see fit. As a result, we place a high value on time as it drives the growth of our business. As a direct input, our time generates revenue for the company. The growth also affords everyone extra time to spend with family and friends.
Stay In Touch